With its links to the local voluntary and community sector, the Partnership is also represented on a number of relevant organisations in Sudbury, e.g.
- HIVE – a group of voluntary and community sector organisations offering support to those in need, working in partnership to share expertise and funding
- The Town Team – working together on projects where there is a common purpose
- The Gainsborough Trail Group – creating a series of circular walks around Sudbury, Great Cornard and Chilton
- The Sudbury Cycling Group – creating cycle routes and encouraging sustainable transport
- The Sudbury Steering Group – led by the local authority and bringing together representatives from the community to discuss town issues and help develop major projects to benefit the local community.
- Sudbury Dementia Alliance – to support Sudbury in becoming a ‘Dementia Friendly’ town by encouraging a wider understanding of this condition and its impact on individuals.
Here are some other connections which might be of interest:
- Taste of Sudbury Food and Drink Festival
- seeanddosudbury – listing many of the businesses, and events in and around the town
- Gainsborough’s House – the birthplace of Thomas Gainsborough
- The Quay Theatre
- Sudbury Common Lands Charity
- River Stour Trust
- Sudbury Society
- Woods Around Town
- Sudbury Town Council
- Babergh District Council